SHAY MONTREAL LOCKSMITH | ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS 514-836-9097 |
SERRURIER SHAY LOCKSMITH Access Control Systems
Todays increased security risks are encouraging many Phoenix commercial properties to take steps to maintain security at the highest standard. As they should, the risks of theft, threats, data and employee management are a huge priority to any business, small or large. For over a decade, Shay Locksmith has been serving Montrealers with high quality commercial locks, security, keyed entry, CCTV and now the latest technologies of access control to meet everyone needs.
The most practical monitoring solution in the industry today for traffic and entry in and out of the property is the solution of access control. Access control involves issuing digital cards or key pad passwords to registered occupants or employees of the building. The advancements in access control bring administrators, building owners and managers a convenient easy way to minimize security concerns. Access credentials can be as simple as a digital card, key fob or fingerprint readers. Contact us today for any questions and to schedule a free property analysis, Trust Shay locksmith to do the job right.
You can reach us directly at 514-836-9097
Access control lock systems allow you as a business or property owner to:
- Manage employee access to rooms and buildings in a controlled fashion
- Remove access to rooms and buildings immediately in the case of a security breach
- Easily on-board and off-board employees and vendors into security measures
- Have a clear, concise and easy-to-access record of who is entering and leaving each room or building, and when
- Redefine accessibility to rooms or buildings in the case of lost keys with very little cost or time to the business owner or management
With access control lock systems, business owners can maximize security in each and every room and building of their business, and do so at a fraction of the time and cost needed to manage traditional lock security systems with ease and convenience.
Key Card Access
How Access Control Lock Systems Can Benefit Your Business.
Access Control Lock Systems can benefit your home or business in many ways. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Makes illegal entry and burglary highly unlikely, as access locks can’t easily be picked
- Access control locks provide business owners with the ability to change who has access to rooms and buildings – and who doesn’t – with the touch of a finger
- Codes for doors can be changed remotely via the Web, meaning managers and business owners can change codes from almost anywhere in the world
- These kind of lock systems provide a simple system in which authorized employees can be given access to secure areas
If you’re interested in increasing building security and streamlining management of access to buildings and doors for your employees, contact us today to discuss the many different options that we have available.